Thursday, June 22, 2006

Change of Plan

Now, I have a little bit of good news, my mom did a better job looking at aparments and I have found the place I want to stay, and possibly the place I will remain for at least the next year or so. I am sorry to say it, but there is a lot going on with me right now and this apartment thing seems like the best way to solve a lot of problems at once. If you all need to know anything about me, its that my work space is usually a desk, or a table, which is why I am so eager to get the lap top from my dad so I can go write down in the library or in Starbucks instead of having to sit here at this house all of the time.



With my current set up it is too hard to draw or work on anything like that because I don't essentially have a table, or the money to buy one. The rent my brother charges me here is like almost half of my paycheck, so how could I buy anything? But right now I could say a lot for what has been happening. This is the important thing though. I need to sit down and plan out the next few things that I am going to do with my art too, I need to work on more photography more than anything else because I have some ideas I want to try out.

No comments: