Saturday, June 24, 2006

Can't Stop Change

Everything changes, right? All of the things in life work on this cycle where nothing you know will stay one way forever. I can sit here and list off the things that I never expected to be the way they are right now, doesn't stop them from being that way. It doesn't really stop anything. In the back of my mind I wonder where its all going; that is the natural order of things I think. People are going to grow and change and when you're not there to experince it with them or to see at least half of that growth.



When someone changes and you can't be there to see it them change and you don't have any understanding for the circumstances. Over the past year, just this year alone almost everyone I know has changed dramatically. I know this might sound like nothing to say, people change all of the time. But I can tell you that I can even see the change in myself now. I have learned a lot about just about everything I thought I knew about before. I learned a lot about writing, relationships, school and just other things in general.



Then it seems I am just getting to know people that I never thought I would have the chance to know, it makes me wish I had gotten to know them earlier. Like Persephanie, who I never expected to talk to that much until something just told me get her email from Heather, talk to her or something. It worked out to be a good thing, I talk to her almost every day and its one of the funnest things I do in the day. And I know that I do not maintain this blog like I used to, I used to write in here two or three times almost everyday.



Work has been hard, there's not much to say about it. It's not much fun, it's not even that hard when you think about it, but its just hard being out there alone like that, you start to get tired just because your bored. And when someone calls, anyone, you jump on the chance to talk to them. But speaking of work, I have to go get ready for it.



It's going to be another long night, but I will be looking at apartments tomorrow it seems like.

No comments: