Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Problem

Today should have been a good day, I mean I was excited because my car was going to be ready and I am moving out of here tomorrow. I thought I had everything ready and I would just start packing when I got home from work ealier. Well my brother decided to wait until the last minute and take me halfway to where I needed to be, then bring me back and tell me that he can't take me because it was too later. Now I might normally be slow at getting ready, but I was ready as early as four thirty.



I really hate not having my car; I don't have have any way to get around and since I am way out here where there are no friends to help me out, I really am screwed. My brother is always acting really snotty about it and asking me Why don't you just call one of your friends to give you a ride? The closest friends to where I am now are probably Heather or Greg, both of which don't have the time to drive twenty miles just to pick me up before driving me wherever it is I need to go!



I try not to be a pain, I got my car taken care of, got it ready and was waiting for him and he just told me it wasn't his problem. Basically that he doesn't care. He just acted like it wasn't his problem or fault, so I had to call into work and tell them I couldn't make it for the first time. I will probably get in trouble for this, because we're supposed to call in four hours ahead of time, and I didn't know about this stuff 7:45, that is when I called in. And I was supposed to be at work and hour and fifteen minutes later.



I always try and worry about others, I always think about helping someone out, even if it might not always seem like it. But I don't know how my brother doesn't understand that he could be a little nicer to me. I try to be nice to him, I even tried to stay out of the way because he pretty much acted like I was getting in the way, so I stayed in the room here.



He had a good thing going, he was getting four hundred dollars a month from me for rent, which is too much for what I got really. On top of that, my brother lived with my parents long after he first moved out, with my other brother and stuff like that and he never paid rent with them once. And while he has helped me out a lot over the years, when he wanted to, it was always with such a bad attitude. And I don't always have the best one, but he could try once in a while to hold a conversation with me about something with out calling me names or cursing me out. I don't.



So that's it, I'm not going to try and be nice anymore, I'm moving out in about 36 hours and I have stuff to do before then, like pack and call the cable company up to get some stuff ironed out so that I have television and internet. But I need to get off of here, I just woke up from a long nap, it felt good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

personally i have no idea how all those people fit in that tiny f**king house....

its good your getting away from all of that negetivity...

-g