Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bounce

Did you know I moved yet? Well if not, I have.



Things are better this way, I like it here and I feel like I finally have space to be responsible for my own actions and to learn things.



Today I learned that it is wise to keep up with your bank statements; I learned that no one can be forced to tell you what they do with your money.



Allow me to explain, the company I work for issued me pay for last week on the twenty third of June, a Friday. I cashed the check Monday and it fucking bounced.



So now I have fraudulent charges on my account because I wrote hot checks not knowing it. And the man at the bank says, I bet you'll quit that company. He says, The young man in here didn't even know what was going on?



I hate where I work...



I'm embarassed that something like this could even happen, I guess that's the Price you pay.

No comments: