Saturday, July 08, 2006

Where Did I Go?

Sorry for the lack of blog yesterday, I went to go see Pirates of the Carribeian 2 with my friend Heather and it was great. After the movie I ended up getting sick and even missing work. But the movie was well worth getting sick for. I loved it and I thought that it greatly expanded on the first one. There were some times that it could get a little confusing, it confused Heather some I remember, but that might just be because she went to the bathroom when half of the stuff was explained.



The whole me being sick thing seems to hve got me in trouble at work, I called in and they told me I would need a note. Well their problem, I'm not going to get a note when I am throwing up from bad food, I came back here and slept between periods of throwing up.



I am getting fed up with the job really and I am appling at some other places, one of them is the place where Persephanie works, one of the others was this little pizza place, and even still another is Best Buy. I just need to get to some job where the hours are better and the people don't treat me like shit just because they think they can. I am trying now. I really am.



Well I really need to get going, so I can do something besides blog all night, I'll be back tomorrow morning maybe.



And to Yara, congradulations on the year of having a blog now. I am so proud of you! You've really taken to it hard, more so than me, keep up the good work!

No comments: