Thursday, July 06, 2006

Looking Back On Today

Who would have thought, in just one more month and one day this blog will be two years old. I have a hard time believing that I have stuck with anyone thing this long. But its special to say that. I always joked that I would stop this blog when I got married, the night after I got married. I don't know why I say that, because really there's nothing more interesting sometimes than the stuff that happens between couples.



And men, being the destructive and stupid force that we are have a tendancy to do dumb shit,I think this blog will only start to get interesting after I get married. Right?



But I could sit here and talk about the furture for a long time, that's a long ways away. But what I can say right now, is that this blog has helped me to make new friends and helped me through some hard times. I hope that I get many more good things out of this, and I bring something to others too.

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

Haj sweety,

Has it been two years already? That means I've my blog (with a pause) for almost a year now? I know you were the one that made me blog. thanks for that. I still want to read your blog after you're married, if that's okay.

Kus, Yara