Monday, July 31, 2006

Atheist Agenda

It's no secret that I like to hang out in internet forums. And the really funny thing is in the last three years or so they have become less nerdy. There are normal people in there from time to time, girls that have lives and actually look like they have social ability. Guys who can talk about more than games and anime.



I love most of the aspects of a forum, think chat room, but more slow paced. Debates in them take longer, but are more well thought out, with people pulling up reference websites and the like. But with this increase in people that are more socially acceptable there has also been an increase in the number of atheists in the forums.



Now I have nothing against most atheist, they believe what is their choice. Even if its not what I choose to believe, that's their business. The problem I have is this is people like the ones here. Why is it they feel the need to go around bashing us or pull stuff like this Smut for Smut. It just pisses me off people can at like that sometimes.

No comments: