Sunday, October 15, 2006

Vanilla Ice

I forgot to tell the story, but anyone who was here in town might know about this already. Vanilla Ice was here preforming, and Heather and I saw him at the Chili's. Heather and I were just hanging out doing what we do best, catching up. And there's this waitress you used to go see at the Chili's would you believe that she remembered us from like almost a year ago? Well not quite a year, but like nine or ten months.



But anyway, we asked our waiter if she was there, and he told us she was, and we knew it, we saw her. Well he had her come over to our table and we talked to her for a while. Well she told us that Vanilla Ice was sitting in her section, we could see him in a black cap if we just went over there.



We actually didn't make the trip over there to see him, but when we were leaving Heather and I peeked around the side of the window by the door and we could see him sitting there. I remember saying outloud, "I wonder what the Hell he drives?" Heather looked at me and laughed lightly, she didn't say anything. And then I went on to say "I bet its some old beat up car..."



I never was a Vanilla Ice fan.

No comments: