Monday, October 16, 2006

End of the World?

Something is wrong, let me start at the begining. Last week I went to the Quarry with Crystal, there were like three birds on the ground that had smacked into windows. I made a joke about it being the end of the world or a bad omen or something.



This weekend there's an Earthquake in Hawaii, and Houston floods, I don't know about the rest of the world, but something is up. It seems all a little bit too Apocolypse Nowish. Now I know the Bible says no one knows the day or the time, but it just seems...that something is wrong in the world.



PJ says as long as it happens after the PS3 release he's fine, although I bet they have PS3 in Heaven, with the best 1080p televison that all Gods large sums of money can buy, but isn't anyone else scared?

No comments: