Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sunday thru today, update

I'm up right now because I didn't sleep at all last night, I stayed up, all through the day and didn't get to go to bed until about midnight. When I did finally get to bed I fell out. All and all, I was gone, dead to the world. I would have had nothing but bad to say about this day if it hadn't been for the part of the day that took place after five-thirty.



Let me back up, just for a bit. It's been a while since I really wrote anything in here that was worth reading. Tuesday night, my parents called unexpectedly and wanted to tell me that they were going to be in town, and not only that...they were coming here and wanted to sleep in my bead, which means I have to sleep on the floor. See this is the reason behind me sleeplessness. My floor isn't bad, when you have pillows and blankets, I had a makeshift pillow made out of a towel, not really the same thing.



So I had about an hour and a half of sleep, but really only like forty-five minutes counted. So I ended up staying up all night long, just because I couldn't sleep, my parents left the next morning, but not before there were some more problems with my bank account. We got them squared away, needless to say, and I went home under the guise that I was going to get some sleep, but when I arrived back here, I realized that I couldn't.



So I stayed up, I was supposed to meet up with a friend today at five thirty for dinner and a movie after that. Let me go back and explain that little bit of things. Sunday night I was playing around on facebook, and I came across a random girl and I poked her, she poked me back almost immediately, which I was kind of shocked by because it was pretty early in the morning and I figured I was the only person on facebook doing what ever it was that I was doing.



So I poked her back, and she did it again and one of us sent the other a wall message, there was a few of those back and forth (for those who don't have a facebook, the wall is like a bulletin board where messages are posted by you and other memebers, all members who can see your page can read it, so it lacks privacy, each person has their own, but what it lacks in privacy it makes up for in continuity between friends). So we posted a few of those back and forth, still doing the whole poke thing, and finally she just IMed, which I found odd because I was just about ask premission to do the same to her.



Well she and I got along pretty well and the next day I invited her to Luby's with me and Greg...you don't understand Greg and I fucking love Luby's. I have never really met anyone off facebook like that intentionally. Like I may friend someone and randomly run into them later, but that's different. Usually I'm just not this bold.



So last night she and I went to go see Last Kiss, with Zach Braff from Scrubs and Garden State. I pretty much only wanted to see it because I saw the trailer on Myspace.com and Zach Braff is bad ass. I won't go into details, but I will say that its pretty good and I actually enjoyed it. Before we went to see the movie, I actually cooked too, and it turned out very good. We went and had icecream (that was random).



What stood about most about all of this is the fact that here is someone I can talk to well. Someone who seems to know what the Hell I am talking about, I don't get that much. Its not an intellgent thing, its like someone who thinks you mean what you mean, you know. Well I need to get more napping in.



I hung out with Greg, some after all of that, but I got super tired suddenly and almost didn't make it home. I had been up too long like I knew I had. It appears I suck at this whole thing now days, before I could stay up three days straight and function.

No comments: