Friday, October 20, 2006

There's A Lot More To Say But I'm Too Lazy To Say It.

I'm a little sick right now, which is why I'm doing my normal routine of drinking water and abstaining from using the A/C. For those of you tired of me and my stupid long hair, that I have the need to pull on it seems, I will be getting it cut today. Have you ever been so scared to check your bank account for fear you had overdrawn, well I was, then I checked and it was cool, so I was like, yeah haircut time.



Besides that there's not a lot to say right now, there was a fun birthday celebration last night that saved me from the boredom of Mortal Kombat. There's the fact that so much is flying through my mind right now about so many different things, and then there is the fact that Greg's stupid cat farted on us...in all fairness we were trying to put her in the freezer, but its not ladylike to fart.

No comments: