Monday, October 23, 2006

Emotional Waystation

I love listening to my friends, hearing their problems and stuff, and sometimes I'll talk about mine. Mostly with certain people, because that's just how things go. I mean you look out for your friends and shit like that, am I right. Well I have a problem with someone takes advantage of this, espeically when its someone who I should have never cared about in the first place.



I'm content to help others, to talk them through things if they need or to just sit and listen...sometimes that is the most important thing. But if you're going to come to me and tell me what the problem is, knowing that its a problem and just hope by the grace of some fantasy god that I will somehow be able to make it seem like whatever it is that you are doing is right and make you feel better, you're wrong. I speak the truth about how I see things for the most part, you have to be really special for me to sugarcoat it. Really special.



So what is this saying to all of you? Well if you're willing to listen to me talk sometimes and offer support, and willing to actually listen to my advice and support instead of just waiting for me to agree that the wrong thing that you did was right, I would love to talk to you. If not, I'm not here to be your emotional waystation.

No comments: