Thursday, October 19, 2006

Looking Back On Today

So I just finished working on something that has taken me the better part of the last tow hours and I thought to myself, You haven't posted a blog since your little epiphany the other day. I would like to than Rickey and Vanessa for their insight into what I wrote. I have had an uneventful day, I know I have things to do but I don't feel like doing them, I don't feel like doing anything. I know I will have to talk to my teacher tomorrow in class and see if we can work something out. I totally blow at this whole school thing.



Even though I feel a lot better about somethings, I feel a lot worse about my school situation. I don't know what to say. Also I really miss having a roommate, just someone to talk to. I found myslef narrating to myself today about something I was doing, like I had a fucking cooking show or something. It scared me. Luckily I had a phone call from an old friend, someone I really missed at lot. Mandi, it's funny because Heather and I were just talking about going to see her soon, and I really am looking forward to that trip. I love Mandi and I love hanging out with her. She was like my best friend from Freshmen year, and one of the only friends who I met in my first semester who didn't turn on me in someway.



She and I talked about stuff and she just asked what was up and what was going on. Mandi is the person I could always go to just so I could talk about anything. If I felt bad, if I just wanted to talk, anything. I was the same for her, we used to talk for hours and hours sometimes, or sometimes we would just sit and hang out. I remember I was so sad the day she moved away. She was the first person I really cared about to leave for Austin because of the CAP program.



So after that I went to go see Greg, needless to say I almost died three times just driving there, I hyrdoplaned once and my car got pushed off the road by water. It was not a too fun experince. And if you know my car, it ain't small by any means. So when I made it to Greg's I stayed put, watched him play that wretched Mortal Kombat game and just chilled the fuck out. Thank God I'm okay.



Well there is a lot to do later on today, I might talk to Mandi again, I might go hang out with some friends. (I ran into Dante and Jon at the Wal-Mart, they're having a BBQ later) Whatever happens today just know things are better. I'd like to say Happy Birthday to Crystal and Lainey though, their both twenty today, which means one more year until they can both drink...isn't twenty a fun age.



Oh, and twelve more days until Final Fantasy XII.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I am ignorant because I don't reside in the US but I always thought that the roads are so wide and not narrow like London, that people wouldn't have as much accidents.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Well they are wide, especially in Texas, but the water was running all of the way across the road really fast. Six inch deep water can move a car.