Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hiding

I just feel like something is wrong, I'm not sure what it is, or what triggered it. Right now I'm at home, working on my paper for tomorrow in class and I can't concentrate on it at all. There is just too much going through my head for me to even be able to count it all. What can I really say that won't give too much away? I'm having friendship issues, trying some new things out and just trying to keep a clear head.



But keeping your head clear is really hard when certain things are going on. I took that drive last night to clear my head, it felt so good just to get out and to be able to think about some of the things going on. I didn't figure out of what I needed to, but I think that one way or another, things will all work themselves out.



Today was interesting, I woke up pretty late, mostly because I went to bed late. I went out and sat and wrote for a few hours and it felt really good. Writing helped me do a lot more thinking. Usually when I can't get something off my mind, I can't write, but it was the opposite this time and that's good because I don't need to have writers block right now (or ever).



There's a lot worrying me, even through all of the down time I have had and I can't even put most of it into words. But I don't see and solution for it that doesn't involve wait and see. I have to go finish writing, and sure as I am doing that, I will be thinking the whole time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I randomly came across your blog from a google search I did during a frustrating moment.

I browsed through your blog and a lot of the insights you have, I have too.

I'm kind of interested in having a conversation about your opinion/confusion on stuff, if you don't think that's too crazy.

If you don't think it's to crazy, IM me. AIM: danix3veggies