Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturdays

So I just finished catching up on some of my reading, and I felt it neccessary to come in here and write a proper blog entry about what has been going on. For those who don't know, the comic is going well, I am trying to keep it up and try to stay current. For once I actually have ideas. Someone didn't like the last one, I wonder who that could be...Greg...but most people seemed to think it was okay. I really just wanted to test out the waters before I go and try to hit on other subjects. I am trying to pick between three or four diifferent comments that I could draw for this week, and of course there are some I favor more than others, but its hard to pick.



For the most part today has been a bust, I talked with Persephanie some, which was good because I haven't done that in the longest. Of course last night I hung out with Heather, so things are starting to even out. I'm getting to see some of the people that I miss. I just hope I can go into this week with a clear mind and get some real stuff done.



Well I have to get to finding something to do, I'll be around.

No comments: