Thursday, September 21, 2006

Was Once An Angel

How am I still putting up with this, now that things have become so different, everything has changed so much this year and I'm still here; still trying to just do things the way I see them being done around me. So you think, guy meets a girl and girl tells him to talk to her later that things around to go good. She gives me her AIM and goes off on her merry way. Why block me after going through the trouble of doing all of that stuff. What the hell is that going to accomplish? And when you finally explian, your excuse is so stupid and so worn out.



"Well I don't want to have to teach a guy what goes on in a relationship..."




There's the story of my life, not enough experince. I don't care anymore, I don't want or need this. I try so hard to be nice to people and to treat others the way they want to be treated. Well apparently I was wrong, others want to be treated like shit. They want you to ignore and neglect them rather than be a little 'inexperinced'.



Experince doesn't count unless your in a gunfight or playing an RPG...I'm done giving people chances.

No comments: