Wednesday, September 13, 2006

He's Just Not That Into You

"He's Just Not That Into You" was the popular book to hit shevles back in the year 2004, I know that might seem like a long time ago, but it has just been two years. The thing about this book is that it didn't even address the title topic in a way that you could be sure what you were reading was true even part of the time. But let's face it, the book was based on an episode of Sex In The City by the same title.



What I want to talk about today is something that really just goes by the same logic that the title of said book would have you believe that it goes by. He's Just Not That Into You is something I think a lot of women need to realize. I get so tired of seeing my friends dating guys who seemingly don't care much about them. But not in the normal way of a guy just using a girl for sex. But I mean emotional abuse, the kind of things that a guy will do to any woman who will let him.



I have seen guys take a perfectly good girl who could do so much better and belittle them and treat them like crap, and its really the girl's fault I mean "Who else is the one staying there with the guy?"



There are so many guys trying so hard out there to find a girl, or just waiting for the right girl to come along, and maybe even ask them out somewhere. I think any guy thinks that having a girl ask him out is immasculating, thing he wasn't very masculine to begin with. Remember when I made my post on real manily men? Most of you probably don't, but I talked about the things that I think make a real man, and none of them were being macho for the sake of being that way or belittling others.



I know so many girls that have everyone screaming for them to leave their boyfriends. And not for little things like drinking occasionally with his buddies. But I mean guys cheating, or hanging out with their ex-girlfriends alone, when they have cheated before. Or for getting caught up in heavy drugs, yelling at them or hitting them and serious stuff like that.



And yet every time you talk to them, they are trying to find a way to win this guy back, to please him and make him happier with them. Grow up and get some self-esteem. I mean I know I have low self-esteem, but if some girl is sleeping with other guys and doing all of that other stuff, I would have to say that she's not worth my time. It's like that line from Naruto, there's trash and then there is worse than trash.



A lot of guys fall into that worse than trash category and their not that into you.

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

I have to admit, I'm such a girl, that's why I have ordered the book a week ago or so. I'm just so foolish not willing to give up hope. Eventhough I know I should. I am immature, but I'm trying to get it, to understand that I'm wasting precious time.

Have missed ya