Thursday, September 28, 2006

God Must Be Generous

I am going out now, I have to because I can't be in this place right now. I wrote someone a choice email, something very personal and to say the least, I don't know what to expect, I know it won't be the worse possible thing that can happen, but I don't know what will happen and isn't that worse sometimes. On top of that another friend of mine is going through tough times, she won't tell me what's happening and she has always been there for me when I was feeling bad, would take me out and buy me soda when I was down and the like, I want to be there for her too. So tonight, I am going to go out and try and have some fun, try and have something to myself. I hope I find some peace, I also hope that I'm not crazy for liking someone I don't really deserve and I know it, but then again we don't deserve half of the blessings God lets us have...he must be generous, because I know if he wasn't people would be fucked a lot more often.

No comments: