Friday, September 29, 2006

Shirin's Stalker

Shirin has a stalker friend...and I told her, the trick to getting rid of a guy you don't want is to tell him the truth, half of the problems women have with men is they don't want to take care of the problem, they want to leave it alone and let it boil down. Only with so many guys it seems to over boil and cause them to hate women in general. I think this quote from bash.org provided by PJ put it the best:



PJ (12:18:31 AM): A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.


What happened with Shirin is that she gave the guy from this anime club she is in her number, and later called him to invite him to a party...so what do most guys make of that? He couldn't go because he was sick, but he later invited her to coffee. Now she is ignoring him. The thing is that all of these things can be seen as her liking him too and thus are signals.



It's true, Shirin gave this guy her number, and invited him to a party, that's fair game to make a guy assume that he is liked. Not only that, by ignoring him and making him think you are angry, he will further believe that he is liked and that you are just mad or punishing him for not coming to the party. Unless you clearly tell us you don't like us, we don't know what you are thinking. Ever heard the phrase mixed signals? Look at the signals she is sending him, don't they seem to be conflicting in some ways, but then in others they seem to be telling him that she does in fact like him.



For me, with guys and girls, you will know I don't like you. I will put you off, I will try and distance myself. I don't flirt with someone I am not attracted to. So here are a few pharses that could help Shirin out:



"Leave me alone, you creepy fuck."



"Die a horrible death."



"Stop texting me, I don't like you like that or at all for that matter."



"I don't want to touch your meat stick."



"I don't have time to date because of all my bastard children."



And if she has to lie she could go with the classic,"I am a man hating dyke.". Points are given for grabbing the nearest woman and kissing her, tongue is a plus.



That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: