Monday, September 04, 2006

Burden To Bare

There's this thought in my head, wrapped tight around my every reverie. It's something I know I shouldn't think about, something that I need to just forget. It's the only thing I want right now. There's another thought in my head, one that I shouldn't have to bare, one that I should have never known. Maybe putting all of this down here will help me sort it out.



But then again, I don't think it would do anymore than crying, and I'm not going to cry over this. One of these things I took on by choice, and the other, I promised I would reveal if I felt that it had to be that way. Are things supposed to be this way? Am I supposed to carry these things with me like a lock box, never to let them out even though the pressure builds each time they pass through my minds eye for closer observation?



Two things I want to say, and because of these two things my heart feels like its bound in chains, maybe if I can hold out a little longer one of these things will pass on its own, its unclear which will come first. But then again, I am not sure that I want the one to pass, because that will just make letting the other out that much harder.



Our thoughts to our thoughts, God please let me know if its my place to let this one thought out, and let me know if its my duty to hold onto the other to make sure no one hurts; because either way I'll hurt from it.

No comments: