Saturday, September 30, 2006

Slippery Slopes And Other Fine Ways To Bust Your Ass

I have a class in two hours and I have pretty much pulled an all nighter on the basis of I couldn't get to sleep. I guess the fact that I spent most of the day lounging around in my new bed has something to do with it. I had a good day, hung out with friends, ate at IHOP, talked to Persephanie, watched Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle and all around just hung out. There's not much more to it than that, right, so I am just going to go right into it.



Now I have something I would really like to bring up, its just something that has been on my mind a little lately. Does it appear to anyone else that people are bored with sex? I mean I look around and there are people out there going through partners like I go through potions in a battle with Emerald Weapon (little Final Fantasy VII reference for you). But seriously there are other things going on. Like someone on a forum I go to posted a news link about the world gang bang champion, now most people would think that she slept with like eighty to one hundred men in one day...but most people would be so wrong my friend. Those numbers would have been graceful by all means.



This girl slept with six hundred and forty nine men! Let me say that again six hundred and forty fucking nine!(649) That is the sickest shit I have heard of in recent years, this was all in one day and the guys just lined up and came at her.



Then I was reading about cannibalism for some story research, you would think with me, "Now there couldn't be anything about sex in an article about cannibalism, right?" Wrong, wrong. You are wrong again, there was. And this time I think I threw up a little. Some people apparently have a cannibalism fetish and fantasize about being eaten during sex, or eating someone else. I know we're not supposed to judge, but allow me to play Devil's Advocate here. You can't say that any part of that makes sense. You can't consume people, most animals don't consume other living animals of the same type! I mean its different if its for survival like in the movie Alive. But this is just for shits and giggles. This goes further than all of the hair-pulling, spanking, biting, blood drinking and yes even the necrophillia.



The point I am trying to make here is that it seems to me people are just getting crazy bored with sex, something that is meant to be fun and exicting, while surving a purpose (procreation, I know some people hate to hear that, but its true) and is meant to be special. Sex has become sort of a willy nilly thing you do, its like Marla Singer said in the movie/book Fight Club, "The condom has become the glass slipper of our generation."



I think that where the emotion is gone, that the other crazy stuff has to come into play, obviously with Necrophillia and the Cannibal thing they emotion is really gone for those people or they have some kind of mental disorder. But I mean for the normal everyday sex fiend who can't make it one weekend with out chasing tail or trying to scheme on someone at a bar just for a one night stand, that has to kind dull your emotional sense of sex. Just like how I like Pizza, but if I eat pizza all of the damn time, I will get bored with it, I will get to that point I don't like it anymore.



Its tough to say this, sex is a sensative subject, you mention it in public, little girls get squimish, people cover their kids ears, old ladies throw bags at you and dogs dart around in quick circles...but someone needs to say it because realistically we're setting ourselves up for a society where love has no place in sex, and I don't think that will hurt love it self, but it will make us wonder why anyone used to call it making love. It'll just be fucking and fucking isn't anything good. Most of the time when people use the word its not for good things. Now obviously we don't want to get making love mixed in with the eating people or sex with dead bodies...I mean if someone told me they were going to make love to a dead body, I'd quietly step away and break into a fast run.



But society as a whole needs to place some value back in things like love, its so easy to cut out the middle man and go downtown and pick up girls at a bar. But then who's to say that its not just easier to go cruise down the street out here and pick up one of the hookers, I mean you don't have to spend all nightr trying to get them and buying them drinks just for them to turn you down, right? Where I am going with this is that its all a slippery slope, and most people who are on it aren't going to want to stop. It's like some guy said, "To me, ass is ass." Yeah alright, Aristole, but try not to forget its attached to a person.

No comments: