Friday, September 08, 2006

"..."

If you don't want to talk to me, then don't add me, if you think that I am not "cool" enough or "hot" enough, then don't bother. I don't want to be your friend anyway. You know there are a lot of things I don't need right now, there are kinds of people I don't feel like I want to meet or know. And I try to make it a point to let everyone know what I am about. You say you want guys that don't play games, but when you find one you play little games, you go out of your way to either run the guy off.



You do things like try to trap someone by saying you want something more than friends when all you wanted was friends in the first place. I really would like to know why things are expected to be one thing from guys and another from women. I try to be nice, I talk to women and I tend to generally care about people. So how come every time I turn around there is some girl running right back into the same stupid shit she has done before, sometimes with the same guy.



How come when I am honest and truthful with a person they lie to me, and are nothing but deceitful. Don't tell everyone that you want this or that you want this or that you are doing this only to not do it at all yourself and to try and take advantage of guys. Don't be uncompromising when we try to compromise with you. When we try to make you feel better and try to just be around you don't push us away. Other people have been hurt in the past too, prehaps even some as bad or worse than you. Don't call us only to play your loud music over the phone, I can't hear your music because phones weren't meant to play music.



I can say all of the terrible shit that I want to about men, how they are dogs and that most of them are just after sex. But I can say something about a lot of the ones after sex, they don't try to make it any secret. They tell you what they are about and keep telling you. Some of them tell you they don't even like you. I'm not saying that this is the right way to be, I don't want to be one of those guys. But I also don't see why its so hard to talk to a girl and get the truth.



And I am not talking about all of the girls I know, I am just talking about some in particular. And if this is about you, you would know. I am sick and fucking tired of being led on and messed with, I don't want or deserve this, I know I deserve better. And when you ask why I don't want to be friends or don't seem like I want to, then you should know, its because all of the lying and shit you did before shows me just what kind of a "friend" you are and I want no part of it.

No comments: