Saturday, August 28, 2004

Power Outage!

Well we've managed to blow out half of the power outlets in the dorm, which is bullshit, I'm down to emergency power. which means the tv ti s in my room and I've pulled back to this my last haven. It seems that I've also become pretty nervous about what I have to do later today, which for the most part is go and see Ashley at work for a milkshake, (all of the jokes about the milkshake song, keep them!). I can't wait to see her and I'll get to see her again Monday after and during class.

As for the other girl, she seems to be a little mad at me about getting to close to her, although I was just playing around a bit. I hope to smooth things over with her because she's a really sweet girl and I've got no problem with being her friend. I'm so tired right now and my mind is on the many things I have to do tomorrow or today (I'm still stuck on the rule that if I don't go to bed, its not the next day).

But I will write in this after my little outing with Ashley, so expect to see more in here later.

No comments: