Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Like It's Where You Want to Be....

Well it's safe to say that I've pretty much fixed what was going on earlier, I will be making the rounds to see my friends tomorrow after I finish up some last minute packing and cleaning up my room. In all truth I think that college will be fun and all, and while I’ve scared its exciting knowing I’ll have a chance to do something without someone looking over my shoulder. I just have to worry about letting the independence go to my head.

And I’ll have to keep in close contact with my friends, even if it’ll be hard. I mean they always need to be a part of my life! I don’t want that to change. It’s going to be walking on thin ice, but I’ve already proven I know how to swim!

Tomorrow or today rather, is going to be a full day, I have to make sure I see my friends and don’t leave anyone out, it’s the last chance I have for a long while. I have to make it count. I’ll have to dig out the going away gift that I got for my friend so that I can give it to her then.

I still have a lot of packing to do, I have this large trunk down stairs on the floor that I have to finish sticking all of my clothes into. And I accidentally left two posters up on the wall (oops). I have to check on the school tuition bills and stuff, I’m trying to figure out how much of my stuff I really should take, as I’ve said before, I’ve got a lot of stuff. All of the pictures will go for sure!

I might not be on for the rest of the day, and there’s not much else to say on this thing really. I caused my friends to have to rearrange schedules to see me tomorrow, I didn’t ask them to, but they did it. So I hope this all works out!

Well I guess I better go, should I even have read that entry?

No comments: