Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Better Than Expected

Well its been an interesting last few days, things have turned out to be better than I could have ever expected. Things have been going really well and today at 3 PM Central Standard Time I have my first, I’m nervous, and with good reason, I come from a school of less than 200 to a place with 26,000? That’s a big leap.

But what I’m also nervous about is something that seems to be becoming a common thing with me, there’s these two girls, both of them very special, and each of them a little bit like me, each of them kind of have a part of me.

And I need to pick one, or really find out if their both really interested. And it kills me inside to think that I might hurt one of them, that I might be hurting some girls feels. I mean I wrote the book on hurt feelings, because God knows I’ve had enough of them. And I never want to do that to either one of them.

So as for right now I think I’ll just feel things out, take things down a notch and try to see who wants what. If they both like me I’ll go from there, and if one of them likes me then my choice will be really easy to make.

I wish there were just some really easy way to make this choice. But I won’t know that until like Saturday at the earliest, I’m going to see one of them at work and we’re going to talk and I’ll see if she wants to grab a bite to eat afterwards, if she says yes then I guess I’m fucked, but if she says no then I guess I’m in the green, unless she gives a really good excuse.

Truth be told, I have little to look forward to, except that I’m going to be able to play my games soon! But even that’s not good enough to cheer me up. Next Tuesday I’m supposed to be hanging out with one of them and cooking and stuff like that, I’m hoping it goes well.

For now I guess I’ll just keep thinking, maybe I’ll talk to them, I think some things are best when talked about, so that everyone knows what’s up. I don’t want them to be in competition or anything, but I want them to know I’m truthful and can be trusted.

Well I better get off this thing, they’re testing this fire alarm for our building and the sound is paralyzing.

Do you care if I don't know what to say
Will you sleep tonight
Will you think of me
Will I shake this off pretend its all okay
That there's someone out there who feels just like me

There is....

No comments: