Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Jude Law and the Semester Abroad

I've got a plan, I'll drink for forty days and forty nights, a sip for every second hand tick...

Well lets just start off by saying that today was interesting, I really am getting into the college mood, things seem to be falling into place and all in good time, I have some really nice professors and everything like that, but lets get to the real meat. The date that I had, it wasn't really a date date, it was as a good friend of mine once said, a sort of get to know you session. We sat on a bench and talked and got to know one another. She's more interesting than I expected and she really made me laugh and just smile. We talked some about what we liked to do, drawing, writing and games for me, and she likes to sing, write music and songs, and plays games some, hehe, even Zelda.

It was night by the time we found a nice place to sit under the umbrella outside of the Library here, it was peaceful with the fountain running in the background, a few people near by studying and the sounds of the wind in the trees, a nice setting, a perfect temperature, and the perfect amount of sound in the air. We talked for about an hour, about as much time as can be expected for someone who has to drive 45 mintues to get home.

I was really please, I was also glad I didn't fuck up like I usually do, I have a tendancy to mess things up, even when it doesn't seem possible. She was really nice and we tried to keep the conversation to a pretty comfortable and we both laughed some, I even showed her some drawings I did for the comic that she was in. I think she kind of got a kick out of it. All and all I would say things went pretty well, I just wish it could have gone on longer.

That song lyric that I started the Journal with is from a song called Jude Law and the Semester Abroad by Brand New, its so stuck in my head now!

On that note I think I'll let this end for now, I might be back later today--

No comments: