Monday, August 16, 2004

Little Devotional

What's up people, I was just sitting here watching tv and getting a little writing done, I think I'm finally back on my game, there's been so much on my mind as of late, most of it having to do with one of two girls. My mind's been bouncing around trying to figure out what I should do, and I really am going to have to just toss it all up to God and ask him what i need to do. Needless to say, if I had to pick between the two and I could know that things would go the same with both of them, I'd have to say that I don't know who I'd pick. One of them I've know for about a year, she's really sweet, smart, she's shy at times and sometimes I'm just not sure what's she's thinking. I knew from the second I met her she was just my type and I just never gathered the nerve to ask her. The second one has all of the same things going for her, which makes this even harder.

Man I think relationships are too complicated for what they are, problem is I know they're so worth it. What makes all of this worst is that I'll have to leave one of them behind, to go to college. College is looking like it's going to be a double edged sword, on one hand I get new cooler things and the chance to make if on my own out in the semi real world while learning a trade and meeting new people from all over. On the other hand I have to leave all of the people I love so much behind. I do get new stuff, and I still get to see those loved ones, so I guess it'll work out. I think I've been putting the packing off because the packing is kind of like closure. I've been trying to think up new stories to keep my mind off the whole thing.

I sat here and I thought of all the things I could do for a story, I don't know what spurred this sudden creative attitude, I even feel like drawing (gasp). I haven't done that in a serious manner in a while. I guess my mind is clearing up. I'm thinking college could do me some good, I'll be out of the house is probably the best part. I try not to think to much ahead, the fact of the matter is if I don't get this paper to the college in the next three days I'm not going! Its really my parents fault, they figure that they can just wait until the last minute because my time's not as important as theirs.

I've needed something to take my mind off all of this stuff that's been going on, so I've been listening to Cowboy Bebop music for the last little while, right now I'm up to track fifteen on disk three, its a song that's sung in French and I just can't get enough of it, its called "Wo Qui Non Coin" I don't know what the title means, but the songs about a little girls lost dog. I know crazy huh? Well its already better than some American music, tired of hearing songs about kinky sex and stuff. I did find one glimmering light in the mostly mediocore bands of late, an all girl outfit called "Go Betty Go". They remind me of a girl version of Blink-182, back in the old days of the Dude Ranch Album, you guys should check them out!

Speaking of music (and Blink-182) I had to recreate on of my favorite CDs from a copy on the computer, a while back I managed to get my hands on all three editions of Blink-182's "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket". Needless to say I was so happy I damn near shit my pants. For those who don't know each CD has two secret songs, there's six in all and I copied them into one master CD. So it was like I had the whole regular CD plus six songs. Then I took their track, "Man Overboard" and burned it to the same CD, since it was meant to be on "Enema of the State" but they couldn't get the harmony down in time, so they put it on the hard to find specail CD "Mark, Tom and Travis Show" (of which I have two!). But the CD got scratched and I wanted to have it for college, since it'll be hard to burn things with my old burner. So I naturally had to recreate it!

Of course I barely had time to do it, I had to help my dad work on the A/C at the other house, it had gone out or something. It really wasn't an enjoyable experince since I hate heat and the sun and nature and stuff. BHut hey afterwards I got to go to IHOP and have an Omlette and some other great stuff, hell I'm going to go tomorrow, maybe Aubrey and Julie can tag along!

As for me, I need to get something to put in my mouth, I mean like food or something, prboably a drink of some sort, I've been playing with fire for a while and I need to get up before I burn something important. I hope I can do my IHOP thing tomorrow, if I do it'll be a little sad. Why you ask? Well this will probably be the last time I see Julie for a while, and I know she won't be reading this, but I'd just like to give her a Cowboy Bebop style send off, just to show I care! So...

See You Princess, Sometime, Somwhere...

No comments: