Monday, February 21, 2005

The Time Between

Today is shaping up to be alright in my eyes, we’ve all had a pretty rough weekend from what I’ve been hearing. I think that the most uplifting thing I can think to say is that there’s a different feeling in the air today, we’re all ready for a change, for spring and the warm weather, for new friends and just something other than the same old shit.

I am feeling the pressure to work harder, I’m going to go to Art History in a little while and try my best to stay awake, it’ll be hard but I must try…

Last night I spent most of my time over at Mandi’s talking with her and hanging out, I realize sometimes just why I like her so much, she’s got to be one of the sweetest girls I know. And like I’ve said before, confident enough without being big headed. It’s nice to meet people like that, funny thing how I know so many girls like that. Not the case with men, they thrive on being over confident assholes who think with the little head more than the big one…go figure.

Let’s just say I’m glad I’m not a girl just for the simple fact I don’t have to really deal with them. I feel the urge to crank out another comic, its burning inside of me and I know that if I can just get a good idea, sit down somewhere and draw that shit out that it’ll be grand.

But what do you pick, the last few weeks here haven’t really been a laughing matter. I mean, there’s so much drama going on around here I think I should put my friends up to get their own angsty teen drama on the WB, we’ll squeeze it in right after Everwood maybe it could replace that bullshit Jack and Bobby show.

Suffice to say, any laughs I come up with will have to be forced. As for the whole comic book thing I want to do, that’ll have to wait until I get enough time to really work at it. Right now I need to devout a lot more of my time to school work and less to other stuff. I need to get a car next semester so I can get a job, and over the summer I have a lot of work to do for next year. I want to be ready when I get back here, I want to surprise everyone with something. I hope I get the chance.

My brother called me yesterday morning and woke me up and talked to him for a while, it was nice to just hear from him. I guess waiting around and then talking to someone makes it that much more fun and special. It’s nice to know that, because there are some friends I haven’t talked to very much in the last week or so. Maybe the same will ring true for them. Well I have to head out of here. I have stuff to take care of before class.

No comments: