Friday, February 11, 2005

This Desk is my confessional...

It looks like I’m starting to bounce back from whatever caused me to be really upset like I was, I just wish I knew what it was that made me act the way I acted. I had a lot of apologizing to do, some of it to my friends and some of it to myself for being as stupid as I was. I should know better than to try and do things on my own all of the time.

I guess since there wasn’t anyone worrying about me in high school I got accustomed to it and that’s just how I’ve been since then.

So I did what had to be done today, I went to class, I took care of the tuition and tomorrow I have to make sure to get up and go to Freshman comp. I can’t afford to miss that class since I came into it late. I really do kind of enjoy the thing.

Today was almost as uneventful as could be until tonight when I talked with Desiree and apologized to her for being an utter ass to her and not accepting her kindness. There’s only a few absolutes in the world and one of them is that either Desiree or Rickey will be right at any given point in time. It seems to ring true.

They both told me something and I didn’t listen. Hmm, so what else happened today, well I realized that I needed to stay out of Mandi’s Valentines candy, I’m tempted to gobble it all down. I love reeses peanut butter cups.

Well I’m ready to try and act at least semi-normal, I hope I can pull it off. I just realized that in less than a month I will be 19, the other day when I was talking to Jamie I told her that if my friends were to throw a non-surprise party it might be alright. So I’ll see what they try to pull.

We just don’t need this turning into last semester with the row of surprise parties. Well I better get out of here…

See You, Sometime, Somewhere…

No comments: