Monday, February 14, 2005

Things Are Looking Up

Well it has come around to that most dreaded of all holidays again, and what more is there to say than it seems like this year almost everyone I know will be alone on Valentines Day. It really is a terrible day and I think that all it does is make people shell out money and make others just feel lonely.

As for me, I’ve had my share of lonely for a lifetime; I think loneliness is one of the worst feelings in the entire human spectrum of feeling. Its near that bottom rung of the ladder. I have had a good day so far, I got my money, went to the store and got some things for Mandi, and I also got a new movie, ‘The Forgotten’ it’s got the gorgeous Julianne Moore.

Who could resist that, and its got a pretty solid plot, I won’t give anything away for the sake of those who haven’t seen it, but I’d have to say that out of the movies I’ve seen in recent memory its one of the better ones. I mean it was better than The Darkness and White Noise (even though I would consider White Noise alright).

I have to really sleep on it to know how much liked a movie, but I’m pretty sure this one is good enough to say that I’m glad I saw it. But, this Friday is what I’ve been waiting for since I saw the preview, it could be cool or it could blow, but I still want to see Constantine. I just love anything with religious undertones.

As for other things that happened today, I hung out with Mandi and a little with Rickey and Brenton, although it wasn’t for that long of a time. I feel like every time I go over there no one wants to do anything, they just want to sit back and do nothing. But then when I’m not there I hear how they watched some monumental film or something. It feels like I’m left out, even though I am finding other things to do.

Today, for the first time I contacted someone that I met on thefacebook.com, her name is Katherine. The conversation went pretty good, I felt really comfortable talking with her, it was a good feeling and the nervousness wasn’t there, which is good. I wonder what she thinks of me?

Who knows what they think?

I still don’t understand women and I never will, but I have to hit the dusty trail (wtf did I type that for?)

How do you measure the bond between two people, do you put a price on it like Valentines day or do you say that it just is?

No comments: