Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Last Couple Days...

I don't know what to call this entry because of the simple fact that nothing I really want to talk about has happened in the last two days. Right now I'm at Mandi's which explains the IP address change if there's anyway to tell where this was posted from.

I've been talking to Mandi a lot and I can say that its at least helped me to feel so much better. Right now she's on the phone talking with her brother. I think that after being around me she's starting to feel bad too, I know how that goes. It's been kind of hard to find something to do around here, no plans I make seem to go right.

I had the car yesterday and today, but I didn't really get to use it for anything. That fell through and all I have to look forward to is going home this weekend. Which is not much because I really don't like going home. But I do need a haircut and my niece and nephew are having a party this weekend.

Next week is still my birthday, so I need to see if I can get my parents to give me something early for that. Right now I guess I'm going to continue talking to Mandi until Rickey gets back and is ready to help me get the car back to my brother's. Things are going really hard for me now and I'm at least glad I have Rickey, Jamie, and Mandi to talk to. Well I better get going.

No comments: