Thursday, February 10, 2005

Reassured

Yesterday was blah, there's nothing much to talk about here.

The highlight of my day was sitting and talking with Jamie, she and I had a good conversation and I'm glad I had the privilege to meet her, its always good to meet new people. Her birthday was yesterday and I got a card for her to take over there.

I also met her boyfriend for the first time, he seems pretty cool, he was playing videogames when I got there, in my book that's already pretty cool.

I was pretty afraid that I would forget it was Ash Wednesday and eat some meat, I nearly did but I stopped myself. That's really good to know, its nice to know I'm actually trying at something now. It would appear that my tuition finally got paid in the right way and I'm back to doing my regular things. It's good to be legit, so now I can go back to my regular thing. Only being nicer in the process.

Something changed after last night, I feel slightly better, maybe its just because I know I have some friends here and its a really good feeling to know someone's there for me like I'm there for them. Hmm, I guess this would be as good a place as any to end this crap... but

Do You Have a Comrade?

No comments: