Tuesday, February 22, 2005

This Might Be My Shortest Post EVER!!!

If I had to type out all that happened last night in that one discussion, if I had to describe how much things have changed and how I feel about my whole situation I would take up at least ten pages just getting into it.

Now I realize I’ve been going about things the wrong way, I’ve been doing it the wrong way for too long, only my ideas and intentions were right. When did I come to the realization? Somewhere between 2:30 AM and 5:00 AM this morning. What triggered it? So much, the conversation I had with Rickey was the final catalyst and now I know what I have to do.

It doesn’t matter if she reciprocates it, it doesn’t matter if she never really understands it at all. All that she has to know is that she’s good enough, that she’s worth more than anything and that she’s capable of being loved.

Remember the whole Faulty Souls thing? Well I was only half right, our souls are made with a hole in them. But there is a way to fill them, its just by bonding with someone in a way that goes far beyond anything else. You have to care for someone and be there for the ones around you even when it hurts like hell. Now I understand…

No comments: