Saturday, November 06, 2004

Preparation Anxiety

I spent the night at Chanele's and Casey's last night, and I'm there right now. It's really odd how I'm feeling now, I'm still in utter shock at the news that Desiree is willing to try a date with me. She seems to me to be out of my league. So far out that it's just unbelievable.

I'm planning to break my back over this one, flowers, dinner and maybe a movie. Basically the works. [before I go any further, let me say that Chanele's keyboard is not like mine , so any spelling mistakes are probably for that reason. I'm usually careful and this is not to be careless, but it takes adjustment]

Today has been hard for me, my anxiousness might kill before I get to Thursday, if three tests in two days don't do it first. I have two essays to work on, and I'm at a loss, I don't know if I can write in my condition, I do my worst writing when I'm like this all tired and stressed out. I tried to do some story earlier today, and well lets just say I scraped it because it blew the perverbial dog. Until this date I'll be writing handicapped, and I hope my shittiest is good enough, because its all I can muster.

Chanele and Casey have been a big support for me, and I hope I can return the favor some day, because I don't think anyone else here has provided as much help as the two of them. They really care and offered to help asking nothing and return and its good to have friends like that. Even some of my friends back home were nothing like that and it makes me feel more at home here. It wasn't hard adjusting here, because there's so many people like me, its like having a family or being at home even.

Today was pretty dull between my two trips to the University Center to get some food. I spent this weekend, as I do most, with Chanele and Casey most of the time. Brandon has been very shut up in his room for some odd reason, I'm still too upset to inquire any further into it, there's alot going on here that I don't get, and some I just don't want to.

Like I know I've said before, things here move at light speed. I got used to that a while back, but it took a while.

I just realized how alone I'll be next weekend, no Desi, Casey, Chanele or Lauren or Hannah, I guess I better make plans or I'll be stuck here with nothing to do. I'll probably use the time for writing and catching up in anything that I need to.

The final parto f my plan has got ot be put into play, the fountains or the park that's what the gamble comes down to, wish me luck fuckers...I have to get off here...


....There's only five weeks left....

No comments: