Monday, November 08, 2004

Early in the Morning

It's been a strange day already, last night I was asleep before two AM. It was like some kind of miracle, and you know what? I don't feel like I missed a damn thing because I know nothing was going on that late last night. The biggest surprise, I got up at seven this morning, that's like even stranger because thats one of the earliest time's I've gotten up on my own.

Now its time to get right down to business, it just came to my attention that yesterday's post is absent from this journal because I wrote it but neglected to post it. Yeah I know how that looks for me, but anyway, whatever.

As of last night half the battle was over, I wrote two essays, one extra credit and the other for class. The other half of the battle is the tests--two today, one tomorrow and the hoping I come out of all of this with my ass still entact. I'm planning on walking to class pretty late today, so I'll have to rush and get a scantron before hand. Since nothing has really occurred today, I guess I'll just go ahead and end this and try to get some writing in.

No comments: