Saturday, November 20, 2004

A Growing Problem

Yeah its been really strange the last few days. I've been back to Houston to get John and PJ and then come back here with them to hang out some. We hung out with Chanele and Casey last night and some of their others friends, had a lot of fun. We didn’t get to bed until like 4:30 or 5:00 AM, I really can’t remember.

I’ve been having a good time, and things are exciting and all but the truth is that I feel pretty bad about something still and I’ve been trying my best to ignore it. I know I shouldn’t feel like I do anymore and I defiantly shouldn’t give thought to any of those feelings. I’ve known for a while and still know that I like Desi. It hurts inside because she’s like one of my good friends here, and it really frustrates me that I think of her that way. She has to still know it, the protectiveness is there, the worry when she does anything even remotely dangerous. Even how I drive when she’s in the car.

I hung out with her today, she, John, PJ and I went to see National Treasure and then went to the mall and had dinner. It was a really fun day, but in the back of my mind I kept going back to the same thought. Nothing seems to be able to change that. And I feel like shit for thinking about her that way, we’re supposed to be friends and if that’s all we were ever meant to be then why can’t I shake this.

No comments: