Sunday, November 14, 2004

Home Again

Well I guess people might have noticed that I was gone for the weekend, I had some stuff to think out and to get off my mind after what happened Thursday night, nothing I'm going to go into great detail about, lets just say I was stupid and I made a huge mistake, lets also just say that I'm lucky to have a gracious understanding and kind friend like Desiree.

Hmm this weekend was interesting, Friday I slept most of the day and it got unnaturally cold, like God is trying to punish us for something that we don't know we did yet. I spent most of the day inside and the night with Eddie and Evan . It was fun and I got invited to a comic book convention.

The next day I went to this comic book convention, it was in the run down civic center on the other side of town and it smelt of old paper and records. I had a lot of fun there, they had some cool things, I got two posters, two action figures and some X-files comics and a Mario comic (from long ago). It was my first convention and as Evan said, "I lost my comic book convention virginity".

After I got back from that my dad showed up and we went back to Houston and I went to Matt's birthday party, PJ, Bam-Bam, Aubrey, Matt, Jessica, Kevin and Katy showed up to name a few and we all went to Joe's Crab Shack. I had some shirmp and since it was Matt's birthday they made him dance around with napkins in his pants like he was a ballerina. That was cool, that's why I'm not going there for my brithday, because I'm not agreeable with things like that.

That night I drove Katy home and we sat at her place and talked for a while, I wanted to wait for her sister to show up, but she was out so I had to go a head and head out. I slept really good that night (in my old bed and all.)

Earlier today I finally got my hair cut and just headed back up here, on the way here I tried to see if Kinsey was home. She wasn't and I really wanted to see her. I miss Kinsey, she was like a little sister to me. She was a really good person on the inside and people really treated her badly just because she didn't conform to their ideals and stuff. The way I saw it she had her own mind and that made her special.

Well my fingers are sore from driving, so I better get off this damn thing.

No comments: