Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Night

It seems like the last four years of Bush's reign might be at an end, or they might not, can't say I care either way--neither of the two is qualified to take over the country and most people are just voting for the other because they absolutely won't vote for one. Maybe you read my little rant about voiting, none the less I know people have voted.

Well all of this is besides the point, I had a pretty good day, went to dinner with Desiree and had some good conversation there. We have alot of fun hanging out and stuff, but I'm just not all that sure she likes me. I don't know what it is but I'm just really unsure of myself now.

Well after that I really did nothing, my dad called and asked me if I wanted to go to Las Vegas at the begining of December, so I can go and take a friend, or not go. I want to take, guess who, and I'm not sure if she will go. I'm going to try and find out in a little, well right now, I'm trying to call her and the head set is on my head. I feel like a telemarketer when I wear this thing, I'm not getting an answer and I'm worried that she might be busy because this is really close to finals and I'm not even sure that that I should be going on this trip.

I'm really nervous about asking her, I'm nervous when I just talk to her, I just look at this pretty girl and I wonder how I can even sit there and be serious about this. I'm not sure if my doubt shines through and if she can tell what I'm feeling. Girls that hand around alot of boys like she does really seem to just pick up on when guys are feeling something but don't want to admit it.

We must be really easy to read, even when we're trying to hide something. I'm good at reading girls for the most part, I can tell when they're upset really easy and sometimes I can even tell why they're upset. And I'm really good at telling when their cold (not the way that all you perverts are thinking).

I've even gotten kind of good at reading Desi and I try to keep her as comfortable as possible. If all of this really leading to something, then I want to make sure that we're pretty compatable and that we can just be alright together. I really don't think there would be a problem.

I haven't had time to do much writing lately, I'm going to go do some now on my story that I'm turning in tomorrow. I have two tests coming up and a paper due next week, so I'm, getting ready. Well I better get going so I can get this crap done.

No comments: