Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Change

Classes were canceled because of the rain today and it may seem like that is a blessing, but because of that very fact I was not able to see Desiree—she was busy all day and I really look forward to seeing her on Monday and Wednesday. I guess I’ll survive.

But that’s not the really important thing that’s going on right now, even more impressive than that is the fact that I have decided that I will no longer do the crossover story that I had once planned, instead I will do a straight up story about my characters. Crossovers are just too hard to manage for one thing, and I realize that its not really necessary to make the story good.

Another thing is I want the story to have several characters working together in it, and I think that to make this work I need to relieve some of the stress on the environment of the characters. By not crossing this story with Angel I am able to do this much more easily.

There are still a few details that I need to get down and work out, but they are all minor things that a little bit of creativity will go a long way towards solving. I think that overall this improves the quality of the story and makes it more fun to write.

I got a chance to watch a movie that Ricky helped his friend work on tonight and I have to say that I am impressed, I’m going to have Ricky look over my story to see if there’s anything that I can change. He’s got so many original ideas that I’d just like to get some input and feedback. It’s nice to have that.

No comments: