Wednesday, December 29, 2004

She Said, “Some Girls Just Like to See Their Guy Happy.”

Yesterday when I talked to Nicole I didn’t really expect the turn that the conversation took, we got off on this tangent where we were talking about some stuff that I never really expected to have a real life conversation about with a girl any time soon. And there was no joking around put into the conversation.

But instead of just being really sick like any conversation like that with a guy would have been, it ended up turning all serious and even coming to some kind of point with out an argument. In a twist I got some more insight into Nicole’s mind and the way she thinks. I used to think that she was very random but I think that she’s thinking a lot about so much that she just comes off that way.

I’m starting to get excited about going back to the school in just a little while, but I’m hoping more of my DVDs come in before then. So far since I have been in town I’ve only really hung out with PJ, everyone else around here seems to be too busy to go do anything or they seem to have other stuff to do.

The whole thing is, I’m not going to count Nicole because she was in San Antonio with me. But before I head back up there I need to at least get some of this next story done. The goal of the story is to do something I haven’t really ever been able to do, write a story in twenty pages or under that bridges two stories together. Are You Now or Have You Ever Been was supposed to be a thirty page short, its forty pages longer than it was meant to be. That’s just ridiculous.

I never thought that it was going to be that way; it just turned out that way. So now I have to wonder if I can even do it. I mean is it even possible for me to write something short and have it be one single, complete part? That’s what this story is supposed to test out.

I won’t really mind if it goes over by a little bit, like say ten pages, but anymore than that and its not even right. As for the title I’m thinking I should call this We Do This ‘Cause We Car, Not For The Thrill’.

No comments: