Friday, December 24, 2004

Awake

It is December 24th 2004, tomorrow it will be Christmas and all I have to say is that I'm glad to see half of this year has gone by, this has been an eventful year that has been flilled with joy, pain, and well, madness. I've made some really good friends, learned alot of lessons that I just needed to learn and I've probably forgotten a few things that I should know.

I can't help but think how things could have been so different if I had done this or done that different, but in truth I don't regret much because that's not my kind of thing. I try not to regret anything because wishing you did something different doesn't help anything normally. You have to keep pulling to get it right and not stop to dwell on the past.

Today is going to be a little more fun than normal because I get so see some friends from the college, Ricky and Nicole are coming down and I'm going to drive Nicole to her house and drop her off. I think that I'm going to just try to get to know her better, she's a very interesting woman.

Well this shit is getting tired, I'm in need of some more rest, I'm going to get off of here and go find something to do to keep myself awake.

No comments: