Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Reminder--That String Around the Finger

I know I haven’t posted on this thing in a while, I’m really tired right now. But I just wanted to tell myself something when I look at this later. My memory is bad and I just know that I’ll be looking at this thing sometime again soon.

Right now I’m waiting for my Neon Genesis Evangelion DVD box set to get here, along with the remastered sets I ordered. I’m becoming somewhat used to being back home. I was supposed to take Nicole and PJ to the board walk tomorrow, but I she has to be back in San Antonio then and going with PJ would be strange, so I am going to just hang around here and read or write some more.

I need to get started on the story that I just planned on having fall between ‘Endgame’ and ‘Duality’. I have a few characters to slide into the story and a name to give the new story. I think that the name might be something clever that will bridge the two. I mean names like ‘Time Between’ and stuff like that get old. I think that I need to really think this trough and give it a long title, my favorite title is still ‘Are You Now or Have You Ever Been’.

For the second time in a while my emotions aren’t going to get in the way of my writing. I’m starting to get the feeling that I need to have a long discussion with Desiree about some things because I get the feeling that there is something going on with her that might be really important. I can’t mention what because I’m not sure and its not really any of my business in the first place, but if something is going on I’m just a bit worried.

Its all going to be fine in the end, I know. I have a lot more to do before I can rest, I mean really rest. But for now I better sleep. I have to get in some writing tomorrow and I should probably go see my cousin in the hospital. If I head that way I hope I can check on my EVA DVDs, God I love that show.

I'm going to finish up tomorrow with a talk about the discussion I had with Nicole--very interesting. I love having discussions with people.

No comments: