Thursday, December 23, 2004

I’m so C-c-c-c-controversial

Wow, did you guys see the great comment I got the last time, thanks and I’m only so glad I could return the favor.


See what people fail to realize is that, I don't really care about racial comments because most of the time they are not true, especially if you're like this guy and barely know me. I mean if one of my friends suddenly burst out like that and was serious I would be sad, not because they made stupid racial comments, but because I lost a friend.

But I could care less about this shit, I like the attention!

And in other new I finally finished the work on Endgame, the story is done and the end has been decided. I have two more to do until the end of this series of stores, Justin is so excited he could shit his pants!

Well I really don't have much to say, I spent all day writing, talked to Desiree, Tiffany, Ricky and some others today, nothing really big there. I'm out because I have other shit to do, I might have something to discuss next time, its been a while and I'm ready!

No comments: