Thursday, November 02, 2006

You Know How I Know You're Gay?

Your name is Greg Rivas...



Okay, yeah he still deserved that. The other day Greg and I watched 40 year old virgin, okay movie with a good message, but the best damn part of the flick wasn't even shown in its entirity, the part where the two guys are playing Mortal Kombat calling each other gay. I think that was one of the most infamous moments in recent years in film. I loved it. The thing about it is, it reminded me of PJ, John and I in the old days. We used to make jokes about each other's moms and even incorperate them into the game we were playing.



Once John made this trick in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 called "Ridin' PJ's Mom", another one that comes to mind is "The jump bigger than John's Penis", it was really small...the jump I didn't see the other thing. But its sometimes fun to just rag on friends, and go back and forth. Right now I have this ongoing thing about Greg and Brandon being women, I love to do it to. I am constantly calling one or both of them women, and for the stupidest stuff, a few weeks back I was at this halloween party and one of the girls there had this tiny can of beer. I had a taste of one and I texted Brandon, "Hey, I'm drinking one of your beers you fucking woman." I later told him what I meant.



The sad part is none of us have any animosity towards gays or women, I'd just as soon call Greg a baby...which really don't even have the effect of calling someone something they can't be and never have been, like calling a guy a woman. Actually I think Greg would make a pretty bad girl, what with the beard and all. He does seem strangely fascinated with cats though...

No comments: