Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Eons

This is going to be short, I pormise. But for all of those out there who have given into the fad that is myspace, myself included, there is a new myspace type website for people over the age of 50. It's called eons.com and I saw a commercial for it on the television. I almost laughed when I heard about it because I kept thinking about all of these old people with emo pictures. Maybe for the first time someone's page could say they were 99 years old and mean it.



Really the possibilities are endless. But really I think it is good to give older people some place to go. Oh well, that's all I have to say about it. Oh and pick up the Pisano tomorrow, I have two pictures in there, one a comic, this one actually serious, written by Tarin and drawn by me. And Tarin has an article on rape that everyone should read.

No comments: