Monday, November 06, 2006

Stories

I have been writing much more productively lately, which I have to say is a very good thing. I always worry about losing my ability to write because it seems that every time I get a little dry spell in it, it takes longer and longer for me to come back and start up again. Really I think that this time around I can make the story much more interesting just because it seems like the more you learn about life and everything the more you are able to incorperate and make it seem real while making things interesting and fun.



I still need to go back and rework on of the other stories I wrote, the vampire one, its going to need a lot of work and I have to remove some characters, remake some, and change some of the back stories of others. Then I am going to have to add in some more flashbacks because the circumstances of things have changed alot. To anyone who wants to read anything I have written just ask!

No comments: