Thursday, November 09, 2006

How Many People Want To Kick Some Ass?

Sometimes I hear stuff from other people, men and women, along the lines of "All men want sex, and they don't care about being committed, that's some kind of woman idea." It pisses me off because generalizations like that couldn't be further from the truth, which is what happens when you make almost any blanket statement. I don't care how many guys you've been with or how many guys you know, but we're not all evil walking penises with one thing on our mind (I don't know how to make penis plural...I've never had to before).



I'm a male and I have said it before, and I will say it again "I believe you should treat any woman like you would want your daughter treated", shit same goes for boys and your son. Now if you son/daughter is being a dick, then by all means tear into them. But there are too many good girls out there who give up and settle because they believe the above statement about men.



Prentiss Walker and I, you know him as PJ, had this thing a while ago, where we had the idea to sell all our shit (all our non-videogame/computer shit) and go on tour across the country beating the Hell out of guys who treat girls badly. We called it PJ and Justin: Beat Across America Tour, besides the obvious juvinile masturbation reference, I think this was a good idea. Any guys who want to join us, just bring a bat and some stuff to sell for gas money. We'll do this like Jay and Silent Bob style with "How Many People Want to Kick Some Ass" by Stroke 9 playing the whole time.



Guys, people in general need to learn The world is not perfect, but we should live as if the world is how it should be, to show it how it can be...oh and hitting anything with a bat makes it better.

No comments: