Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Miss You...

I have this overwehelming need to go for a walk right now, to clear my head and get rid of some of the things that have been floating around in there, I want to do this because I need to get back to writing, I need to get back to what I am supposed to be doing, what I really love to do. Normally when I write in here I write about all kinds of things, some of them valid some of them really not. But I want to write about something really valid right now, I want to write about the people that have left.



Mandi, you first and foremost, you know you were the first friend I had here that I really trusted and the only one that never let me down. I felt like I lost someone really important to me the day that you moved, and I know I wrote about this before. You were always there for me, helped me through a lot and I only wish I could see you more often.



Persephanie, you're not really out of town, but it makes no difference, I never get to see you anymore. You're like the smartest person I know, and you're so sweet and caring, its like you love everything and everyone. I feel bad because after this year, you will be gone, and when I think about that I get scared because here is someone who I never get to see, and who I might not see for an even longer time. You're like one of the coolest people I met last year, and you're always reading my stories and being so sweet about them, even when I know I can do better with them, and you encourage me without sounding rude, even though you are the better writer, thanks for everything.



Dave, I barely got to know you it seems, but remember the night we almost died in the storm? And all of the talks we had? I feel like you're some kind of wise old sage, and all I can say is I wish I had gotten to know you better than I did. To be honest I had my misconceptions about you at first, but when I got to know you it was like this life changing experince and stuff. Glad to hear you'll be back on Friday.



Tabitha, you're such a great person to talk to and I wish I got to see you a lot more than I do. I mean its really odd that most of our talking was done after you left, but I still think that there is a lot to be learned from all of the things you tell me. You're a great person to talk to and a great friend.



Brandon B., we were roommates for a year and you always listened to what I had to say, even when it was rudely directed at you. You might have had the wrong idea from time to time, but you were one of the nicest guys I've known. You were pretty no bullshit about what went on with you and you really didn't want to take shit from anyone. You're missed around here man.



I know that I couldn't say this to any one of these people enough, but thanks, you're some of the best people I have met in my life, even though you guys were only in it in person for a short time.



I hate the CAP program...

No comments: