Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Too Much To Talk About

What to say about today, what to say about people? I am quickly learning that I can't be around people, I just don't like their two faced ways and the way that people whine so much and just come around to get in your face. The common nerd really pisses me off, the ones that you see discussing their favorite anime girl or some other shit like that. They talk so much crap whenever I see them even though half of them couldn't fight with a Junior High Student and hope to come out on top.



The shit that I have to put up with from these people makes me sick, and the worse are the kind that my friend knew from the fencing club last year, they would come around with their panties all in a bundle and try to pick a fight with every-fucking-body. I really think that its making me angry just talking about it.



There was a lot going on this weekend, the whole photo shoot thing and some moreo fthe birthday celebration stuff, I really wish I hadn't done that last thing because it just caused me to waste the remainder of my money. Ireally odn't have much to say about all that was going on this weekend but I had an interesting thing to say about a conversation that I had with a friend, in this case I won't name names. But she told methat what I should do is go out and have a fling with some girl, funny thing was that I refused right away and the only real reason I gave was because I don't even know how to go about that kind of thing, I don't even know where to find single girls.



Maybe that kind of thing has kept me from breaking some poor girls heart, when other guys want some kind of fling they just go out and get it, they know what to do, where to go and all of the right things to say. I've never been like that, I've never been smooth or able to talk to girls that well, I mean I freeze up around the girls that I know in my day to day life.



So it would be almost entirely impossible for me to do something like that, people always tell me that I need to go out and learn how to do this, as if its a skill that will do me or anyone else some good. And the thing is, in learning it I will end up getting hurt probably countless times, I really don't want to have to deal with that right now. I don't want to get hurt now because its happened enough this year for me.



Today I was in the cafe and I ran into this girl that I see there from time to time, she's an athlete pretty cool to talk to and all of that but I don't know her all that well. Heather invited her to come sit with her and that's how we met and all. Well I ran into her today and she offered to let me sit with her, I told her that was fine, I really didn't feel like being around people.



I sat down alone for a while and after about ten mintues I looked out the window and I saw someone pulling up that I did not want to sit with if they came in or be seen by while I was sitting alone. So I swallowed the nervousiness and just sat with the other girl. I couldn't have stayed alone for long anyway and I was better off with her and her friends than to be with super bitch who was coming in.



I really need to get to sleep though, there is a lot to do tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the main problem with flings is, unless you both establish that it's a one time/when you're bored thing, it'll just lead to unnecessary problems. Plus they aren't really a substitute to having someone that really cares about you for you.

Good to hear you're spending some time with friends. :) And hey, where the hell are you on MSN nowadays? :P

~Megan