Monday, March 20, 2006

My Break

Alright everyone, here I am again. Back in this place, I feel a little refreshed after spending the weekend away, there really is a lot that I have to work through, I mean a lot. But I feel like I might be able to do it now. Just maybe. And I always feel like my srping break wasn't a total waste. This weekend included a hell of a lot of traveling and a little bit of fun. I could have done without all of the driving, but I got to spend time with Neemo and Shirin, it was really fun.



And everyone got to see how shitty I am at painting, I mean really bad. We went to this place where you paint little plaster things. And I was painting this little cup, I am so shitty at painting! For someone who draws so weell I sure look tarded when I try and do anything that invovles brush work. I can barely use my damn brush pen.



After that we went out and had dinner at this place, and we even went to the movies and saw She's The Man, it was actually pretty funny, I mean it was funnier than I expected it to be, and I thought it was going to be pretty funny. But yeah, I know my overuse of simple non-descript terms is confusing. So I will cut the shit.



That was all on Friday, Saturday I went to my Aunt Bernice's birthday in Louisanna. It was okay, it took about four hours to get there from Houston, which means I was eight hours from San Antonio. I think I would have driven back the same day if it hadn't been so long of a trip.



While I was there I talked to Sandra, she was feeling prety bad about some stuff. I talked to her and was as truthful with her as I could be, I went through something very similar last year, maybe all of you who read this remember what I am talking about. The drive back from Louisanna was long and boring, I was glad to get home and hang out with PJ some. I also talked to Shirin on the phone about some stuff. That was all Saturday



The next day, which would be Sunday, I went and got a haircut and hung out with Sandra, we were supposed to just get lunch. But it ended up turning into an all day outing. It was the most fun I'd had in a while. After that I basically drove back here, back to a wet, rainy San Antonio. It even hailed.



I have other things to talk about here, but it'll have to wait until later.

No comments: